Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Brandon Office
Your first visit to Biggers Family Medicine, P.A. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
To provide optimal long term health to our patients by integrating patient education, life-style modification, and prevention.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals and the community.
- Ensure a creative and compassionate professional environment.
- Create a comfortable, compassionate atmosphere where the relationship between the practice and patients is one of partnership and open dialogue.
The forms presented here are provided for your convenience.
New Patient Registration Forms:
Patient Educational/Informational Forms:
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information to family members
- Florida patient Bill of Rights
- Sugar Log - Spanish
- Sugar Log - English
- Patient Authorization worksheet
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all necessary information to provide you the best possible care. Please bring with you a photo ID, your insurance cards, and a listing (or bottles) of your prescription medication. If you like you may also print and fill out the patient demographics form and bring to your appointment to save time.
If you would like you may also use our patient portal to fill out forms and even check in and pay your co-pay directly from your mobile device or home computer.
Feel free to educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing our Patient Education section. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with your healthcare team. We look forward to your first visit.