Visiting your family doctor on a regular basis is key to a healthy life. Whether you're feeling the effects of the common cold or just coming in for a checkup, we want to make sure you have all the facts you need to make an educated decision.
- Treat acute illnesses like sprains, strains, urinary tract infections, skin infections, colds, etc . .
- Perform preventative physical exams for all ages, including school, sports, and work physicals
- Perform preventative testing such as EKG, blood pressure screenings, cholesterol screenings
- Perform surgical procedures such as skin biopsy, abscess care, joint injections, and wart removal
- And much more.
Services we offer include:
- Treatment of Acute Diseases
- Treatment of Chronic Diseases
- Annual Checkups
- Preventive Care
- Women's Health Care
- Mental Health Care
- Family Medicine
- Osteopathic Medicine
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.